By accessing the web site (www.jobsfootball.co.uk), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on JobsFootball’s web site are provided “as is”. JobsFootball makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, JobsFootball does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- JobsFootball holds the right for any job details published on the website that is sent or posted by employer. Rights include re-publishing in another environment and/or monetize it’s content.
Jobs Football is a website designed to connect jobseekers and employers in the football industry. Jobseekers and employers can register accounts and create profile and job vacancy pages and search for jobs and resumes.
Information contained within resume an job vacancy pages is provided by users of the site and not Jobs Football, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on JobsFootball’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JobsFootball does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. JobsFootball may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. JobsFootball does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
JobsFootball has not reviewed all the sites linked to and from the website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JobsFootball of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
JobsFootball will not be responsible for any loss or damage the user may encounter from using the website.
We advise all users to be extremely cautious of any approaches from clubs/companies through the site, and under no circumstances provide financial details or send money.
The material contained on the Site and in the Services is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should carry out your own check in respect of any information on the Site and in the Services and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything based on what you see. Unless expressly stated in writing by us or required by law, we give no warranties of any kind in relation to the materials on the Site and in the Services.
We are not liable for:
- any action you may take as a result of relying on any information/materials provided on the Site and in the Services or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking such action; or
- any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users or advertisers) that take place using or facilitated by the Site and Services; or
- any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the Site and Services, or (ii) a breach by us of these General Terms.
- We are not responsible if you cannot use the Site and Services properly or at all because of any event outside our control (e.g. the performance of your or our internet service provider, your browser or the internet.)
- The Site and Services rely in part on software to work. Whilst we monitor the Site and Services and try to fix bugs promptly, we do not guarantee that the Site and Services will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.
In no event shall JobsFootball or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on JobsFootball’s Internet site, even if JobsFootball or a JobsFootball authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Nothing in these General Terms affects any liability which we may have for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to JobsFootball’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.